Today’s project is a set of mini 3″ x 3″ cards featuring the new In Colors and the new Love What You Do stamp set!
These cards are SO quick and easy to whip up! They’re great to stash in your purse or car to give out as random acts of kindness! And you can get your hands on both the new In Color ink pads as well as the Love What You Do stamp set with the early release bundles available now through May 31 before the new catalog launches!
The background watercolor wash stamp was inked up and then stamped-off once before stamping onto the card front. The flowers are stamped at full strength. And I love how the “thank you” nestles right into the flower stems!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Thick Whisper White card base – 3″ x 6″, scored and folded at 3″
COLOR COMBINATION (CLICK ON ANY COLOR TO SHOP ONLINE):
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!