Today’s project is a quick share of a treat box we created at my monthly class this week – it’s a “no glue treat box” that holds 2 Ghirardelli Squares perfectly!
Here’s another angle:
And a top view:
And here’s what this box looks like open:
You can create a whole stash of these to have on hand because they’ll lay flat until you’re ready to put them together!
Here’s a template I created:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you’ll give this project a try – it’s so easy! Stop back tomorrow for my Facebook Live project from this week! Hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- So Saffron card stock – 5-1/4″ x 8-1/4″
- Score along 5-1/4″ side at 3/4″, 1-1/2″, 3-3/4″, and 4-1/2″
- Score along 8-1/4″ side at 2-1/4″, 3″, 5-1/4″, and 6″
- Basic Black layer – 2-1/8″ x 2-1/8″
- Share What You Love DSP layer – 2″ x 2″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
MAY HOST CODE – KW93W3H2
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White 3/8″ Classic Weave Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!