The Impossible Card Video Tutorial
Today’s post is a quick share of my video tutorial for the Impossible Card I shared earlier this week!
In my video, I share how to cut the Designer Series Paper with very little waste! Hope you enjoy my video tutorial:
Here’s the template for the card base:
And here’s the template for how to cut the Designer Series Paper:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Old Olive cardstock – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Score along 4-1/4″ side at 2-1/8″
- Score along 5-1/2″ side only down to the horizontal score line at 2-3/4″
- Rotate 180° and score along other side of 5-1/2″ side only down to the horizontal score line at 1″ and 4-1/2″
- Cut on score lines on long side stopping at the horizontal score line (as indicated by the thick lines on the template above)
- Share What You Love DSP layers – start with a 3-1/4″ x 4″ piece
- Along the 3-1/4″ side, line up the right side at 3/4″ and cut from 1-7/8″ down
- Rotate 180°, line up the right side at 3/4″ and cut from 1-7/8″ down
- Along the 4″ side, line up the left side at 1-7/8″ and cut from 3/4″ down to 2-1/2″ and remove left piece
- Rotate right piece 180°, line up the left side at 1-7/8″ and cut from 3/4″ all the way down
- Old Olive cardstock strip – 1″ x 5-1/2″
- Share What You Love DSP strip – 3/4″ x 5-1/4″
- Rich Razzleberry layer – 2″ 3-3/8″
- Whisper White layer – 1-7/8″ x 3-1/4″
- Stay tuned for a video on how to cut the DSP “Tetris-like” panels to conserve paper!
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
MAY HOST CODE – KW93W3H2
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White 3/8″ Classic Weave Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!