Diamond Fold Mini Card with Video Tutorial
Today’s card is the project I shared during this week’s Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live – a diamond fold mini card!
Here’s a side view:
And here’s a view from the top – the card can stand up on its own!
So far, I’ve made this card in 3 different color ways:
When it’s all folded up, it measures 3″ x 3″ and can fit into our mini envelopes! Here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
I hope you’ll give this easy fancy fold card a try! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend! ❤
- Cardstock base – 3″ x 9″
- Rectangle DSP side panels – 1-3/8″ x 2-7/8″
- Center DSP piece – 2″ x 2″
- Large DSP triangles – start with a 1-15/16″ x 1-15/16″ piece and cut in half diagonally
- Small DSP triangles – start with 2 pieces measuring 1-7/8″ x 1-7/8″ and cut in half diagonally, then cut in half again as shown in the video tutorial
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
JUNE HOST CODE – PTQJJY27
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!