Today's project is a Lip Balm Box with a video tutorial!
Here's a different view:
This is the project I demonstrated during last week's Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live! I also previously created a Christmas version of this lip balm box HERE. I got the idea from fellow demonstrator Cindy Mitchell-Clark and decided to “pixie-fy” it to allow both ends of the box to be opened and closed.
This is a fantastic project for craft fairs, stocking stuffers, party favors, or just an adorable way to give a friend a lip balm :). These are so easy to make and you can get 2 of them out of one piece of 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock. Here's my video tutorial:
Here's the template:
I hope you'll give this project a try! I'd love to see your creations, so if you share on social media, use the hashtag #paperpixie and I'll check them out!
I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Fresh Fig cardstock – 5″ x 7-1/4″
- Score along 5″ side at 3/8″, 1-1/8″, 3-7/8″ and 4-5/8″
- Score along 7-1/4″ side at 2-1/4″, 4-1/2″, 5-1/4″, 6″ and 6-3/4″
- Tranquil Textures DSP – 1-3/8″ x 2-5/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!