Mini Tic Tac Box with Video Tutorial
Today’s project is a Mini Tic Tac Box with a video tutorial!
Here’s a close-up:
Here’s how it opens:
How cute is that?!? This was the little handmade gift that accompanied my May free gifts for orders of $75 or more! I originally saw this idea from fellow German demonstrator, Melanie Oppermann at Omelli’s Designs. I converted her measurements to inches and ordered a box of 60 mini Tic Tacs from Amazon HERE.
Here is my video tutorial:
And here is the template:
You can cut 8 of these from 1 piece of 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock – yay! Great for making multiples!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8pm EST on my Facebook Page. I hope you can join me! CLICK HERE to set a reminder. Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Melon Mambo cardstock – 2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″
- Score along 2-5/8″ side at 5/8″ and 2″
- Score along 3-7/8″ side at 5/8″, 1-5/8″, 2-1/4″, and 3-1/4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
JULY HOST CODE – QPESCETT
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!