Today’s project is a Candy Wrapper Box that I demonstrated during this week’s Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live!
Here’s a different view:
And here’s what I fit inside (two tea lights!):
I’d like to credit both Samantha Clayton and Dee Copus-Reed for this idea! Samantha originally shared the idea and Dee made a few minor changes to make it easier to close. I decided to change the measurements to create a shorter version sized perfectly to fit 2 tea lights or a Ferrero Rocher or any number of things!
Here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template:
I hope you’ll give this project a try! If you do, please share pictures with me or post to social media with the hashtag #paperpixie and I’ll check them out! Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Call Me Clover cardstock – 4-1/2″ x 6-1/2″
- Score along 4-1/2″ side at 1/2″, 1-1/2″, 3″ and 4″
- Score along 6-1/2″ side ONLY between 2nd & 3rd horizontal score lines at 1-1/2″, 3″, and 4-1/2″ and then score all the way down at 6″
- Then, along the 6-1/2″ side, score at 2-1/4″ and 5-1/4″ ONLY down to the 1st horizontal score line at both the top and bottom
- Create diagonal score lines as pictured in the template
- Then, score along the 6-1/2″ side at every 1/8″ ONLY down to the 1st horizontal score line at both the top and bottom
- Pool Party cardstock – 1-3/8″ x 1-3/8″ (4 pieces)
- Animal Expedition DSP – 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ (4 pieces)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!