Fold Flat, No Glue, Mini Box with Video Tutorial
Today’s project is a fold-flat, no-glue, mini box sized perfectly to fit tealights, a Ferrero Rocher, or something similar!
Here’s a closer look at the lid with the sentiment:
Here’s how 2 tealights fit:
And here’s how a Ferrero Rocher fits:
This is how the box can be stored flat:
How cool is that? I resized and “Pixiefied” a similar box shared by Sam Donald aka Pootles! Wouldn’t this make a great party favor? Here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed Labor Day weekend!
- Petal Pink card stock – 6″ x 7-1/2″
- Score along the 6″ side at 3/4″, 2-1/4″, 3-3/4″, and 5-1/4″
- Score along the 7-1/2″ side at 1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2″, and 6″
- Return to the 6″ side and now score at 1-1/2″ and 4-1/2″, but only down to the 4th horizontal score line (not all the way!)
- Petal Promenade DSP – 1-3/8″ x 1-3/8″ (6 pieces)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Every $50 you spend August 1-31 (before shipping & tax) earns a $5 coupon code that can be used September 1-30! There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can earn, so earn away!
AUGUST HOST CODE – DJGQPG9K
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!