Gift Bag Punch Board Pocket
Today’s project is a Gift Bag Punch Board pocket that fits our Narrow Note Cards featuring the Tropical Escape suite of products!
Here’s the pocket with the coordinating card:
All you need to create this quick and easy pocket is a 6″ x 6″ piece of Designer Series Paper! Here’s a little template I created (let me know if you’d like a video tutorial):
All you do is score at 1-5/8″ and 4-3/8″ first. Then, with the score lines vertical, feed your paper into the Gift Bag Punch Board and score the horizontal line. Then, line up each of the vertical score lines with the punch board Score Guide and punch! Then, remove the two outer flaps, notching in slightly. To assemble, apply adhesive along the edge of one of the sides and fold both sides together to adhere. Then, adhere the bottom flap. Finally, punch a little notch out of the top using the 1″ Circle Punch so the recipient can easily take the card out!
This is a perfect little pocket to hold a note card and a gift card!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Tropical Escape DSP – 6″ x 6″
- Score along one side (with directional pattern going N/S, if applicable) at 1-5/8″ and 4-3/8″
- Use Gift Bag Punch Board as described above to create your pocket
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Every $50 you spend August 1-31 (before shipping & tax) earns a $5 coupon code that can be used September 1-30! There is no limit to the number of coupon codes you can earn, so earn away!
AUGUST HOST CODE – DJGQPG9K
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Whisper White 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!