Be sure to check out the Clearance Rack, which was just updated yesterday! Items are up to 60% off and while supplies last (and they don’t last long at these prices!), so don’t delay! Click the image below to shop the Clearance Rack!
Now, onto today’s project! I CASEd today’s card from fellow demonstrator Audra Monk and made it my own featuring the Flourish Filigree stamp set and Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper!
I just love how all of these elements and colors from the Holiday Catalog fit together! For some added texture, I spritzed the dry embossed layer of Cherry Cobbler with some of the Bright Copper shimmer mist I used on yesterday’s card before running it through the Big Shot with the Subtle Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder! Here’s a look at the shimmer:
The wonderful “thankful” sentiment comes from Flourish Filigree and I colored it with my Cherry Cobbler and Gray Granite Stampin’ Write Markers before stamping it. This card works for both Fall and Winter holidays!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to stop back tomorrow for this month’s InKing Royalty Blog Hop! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Cherry Cobbler card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded at 5-1/2″
- Cherry Cobbler layer – 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Gray Granite layer – 3″ x 4-1/4″
- Festive Farmhouse DSP layer – 2-3/4″ x 4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SEPTEMBER HOST CODE – FMTT6B6M
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!