Today’s project is an Envelope Punch Board Box for a PocketBac Hand Sanitizer featuring items from the Santa’s Workshop Suite of products!
Here’s a different view:
And here’s another view:
This is a great way to dress up the Bath & Body Works PocketBac hand sanitizers for the holidays! And it can easily be changed for any occasion! Here’s what the PocketBac hand sanitizer looks like:
They’re so cute, but even cuter with a handmade box to put it in! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you’ll give this project a try! If you do, please share it on social media with the hashtag #paperpixie or feel free to email me a picture – I’d love to see your creations! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Poppy Parade cardstock – 4-1/2″ x 4-1/2″
- 1st Punch/Score measurement – 1-1/2″
- 2nd Punch/Score measurement – 2-3/4″
- Follow score lines for remaining punch/score measurements, but only punch on the second to last punch/score measurement (see template & video)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!