Hershey’s Nugget Trio Box with Video Tutorial
Today's project is a Hershey's Nugget Trio Box that I shared during this week's Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live!
Here's a closer look at the top:
And here's a look at what's inside:
I'd love to give credit to fellow Pals team member, Beth McCullough, who came up with this fabulous idea! I “pixiefied” it and changed the measurements for a more snug fit.
Wouldn't this be a great table favor or love gift for any of the upcoming holidays? Wrapping the Hershey's Nuggets with Designer Series Paper really takes this project up a notch! These would be great for craft fairs too! Without further ado, here's my video tutorial:
And here's the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!
- Joyous Noel DSP – 5-1/2″ x 4-5/8″
- Score along the 5-1/2″ side at 5/8″, 1-1/4″, 4-1/4″, and 4-7/8″
- Score along the 4-5/8″ side at 5/8″, 2″, 2-5/8″, and 4″
- Joyous Noel DSP (for Hershey's Nugget wraps) – 1″ x 3″ (3 pieces)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SEPTEMBER HOST CODE – FMTT6B6M
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!