Merci Chocolate Trio Box with Video Tutorial
Today’s project is a Merci Chocolate Trio Box featuring the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (my favorite!) and the beautiful Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper!
Here’s a different angle:
Here’s a top view:
And here’s what fits perfectly inside:
I originally saw THIS idea from Tanja Wunsiedler and put my mathematical brain to work to create my own version!
This would be such a sweet table favor or gift for the holidays! And, as with most of my projects, you can adapt them throughout the year for all occasions.
I just love the coordination of Stampin’ Up! products and the products in this project are no exception. I love how the Snowflake Wire Element matches the pattern on the backside of the Designer Series Paper! And the ribbon and copper embossing are perfect complements.
How cool is the Tags & Tidings Bundle?!? You can get 16 tags in one fell swoop – now, that’s my kind of bundle! A time saver and what fabulous tags you’ll end up with. Here’s a closer look:
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8pm EST on my Facebook Page. I hope you can join me! CLICK HERE to set a reminder. I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day – hope to “see” you tonight!
- Joyous Noel DSP – 7-3/8″ x 5-1/4″
- Score along the 7-3/8″ side at 1-3/4″, 2-1/8″, 5-1/4″, and 5-5/8″
- Score along the 5-1/4″ side at 1-1/8″, 1-1/2″, 3-3/4″, and 4-1/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SEPTEMBER HOST CODE – FMTT6B6M
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!