Today’s project is a Merci Chocolate Trio Box featuring the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch (my favorite!) and the beautiful Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper!
Here’s a different angle:
Here’s a top view:
And here’s what fits perfectly inside:
I originally saw THIS idea from Tanja Wunsiedler and put my mathematical brain to work to create my own version!
This would be such a sweet table favor or gift for the holidays! And, as with most of my projects, you can adapt them throughout the year for all occasions.
I just love the coordination of Stampin’ Up! products and the products in this project are no exception. I love how the Snowflake Wire Element matches the pattern on the backside of the Designer Series Paper! And the ribbon and copper embossing are perfect complements.
How cool is the Tags & Tidings Bundle?!? You can get 16 tags in one fell swoop – now, that’s my kind of bundle! A time saver and what fabulous tags you’ll end up with. Here’s a closer look:
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! TI hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Joyous Noel DSP – 7-3/8″ x 5-1/4″
- Score along the 7-3/8″ side at 1-3/4″, 2-1/8″, 5-1/4″, and 5-5/8″
- Score along the 5-1/4″ side at 1-1/8″, 1-1/2″, 3-3/4″, and 4-1/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!