Mini Milk Carton with Video Tutorial
Today’s project is another Mini Milk Carton (I shared this one previously), this one is for Halloween, with a video tutorial!
Here’s a side view:
And here’s how cute this little guy is in my hand:
Inside is a self-inking stamp that I found at Party City – perfect for little trick-or-treaters when you don’t want to give out candy! CLICK HERE for the same stamps on Amazon. Your friendly neighborhood dentist will thank you (wink, wink)!
Here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Gorgeous Grape cardstock – 4-3/8″ x 3-1/4″
- Score along 4-3/8″ side at 1″, 2″, 3″, and 4″
- Rotate clockwise and score along 3-1/4″ at 1″, 2-1/4″, 2-7/8″
- Rotate counter-clockwise and score along 4-3/8″ side at 1-1/2″, and 3-1/2″, but only down to the first horizontal scoreline
- Toil & Trouble DSP – 7/8″ x 1-1/8″ (4 pieces)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SEPTEMBER HOST CODE – FMTT6B6M
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!