Today’s project is a remix of a project I shared back in April of 2017! This version is for Halloween and it’s perfect for quick & easy treats!
Here’s a side view:
And look how cute the size is:
These hold a Dove Promise and use a small amount of paper, so you can make multiples with ease! Here’s my original video tutorial:
Here’s a template for your reference:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Toil & Trouble DSP – 3″ x 4-1/2″
- Score along 4-1/2″ side at 1″, 2″, 3″, and 4″
- Rotate clockwise and score along 3″ side at 1″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SEPTEMBER HOST CODE – FMTT6B6M
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!