Today’s project is a Halloween version of a Merci Chocolate Treat Holder that I shared back in September 2017. This one features products from the Toil & Trouble Suite as well as the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set!
Here’s a different view pictures with a Merci Chocolate so you know what these yummy European chocolates look like:
These are so quick and easy to make! All you need is a 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of paper and the Envelope Punch Board to wrap these babies up! Here’s the video tutorial I created when I first shared this project:
Isn’t the froggie cute from the Cauldron Bubble stamp set? I colored him with my Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends before cutting him out with the Cauldron Framelits.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Toil & Trouble DSP – 3-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
- The starting score line on the Envelope Punch Board is at 2-5/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
4 thoughts on “REMIX – Merci Chocolate Treat Holder”
So Cute and quick to make.. thanks
Love it, Julie! This frog is adorable! <3
Thanks Julie! You’ve done it again. Given me the perfect quick treat holder to make for my WoW! class guests on Monday. I have been looking for exactly this. Thanks for being a mind reader. 🙂
I love that frog; how cute and fun this project is! TFS!