Scalloped Tag Topper Mini Gift Bag with Video Tutorial
Today’s project is a mini gift bag created with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch sized perfectly to fit 2 Hershey’s Nuggets!
Here’s a side view:
Here’s a different view:
And here’s the size relative to my hand (hee hee!):
I’d like to give credit to Petra Rosenbaum, because after I designed this project I found that she had created one very similar! Great minds think alike! I love her stuff, so please check out her blog!
This project features the fabulous Cauldron Bubble bundle – perfect for Halloween projects! Many of the dies will cut out designs from the Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper, which is amazing. So, if you order the Cauldron Bubble Bundle, be sure to add the Toil & Trouble DSP too! And you might as well add the Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon, because it’s divine! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
I don’t like to give out “naked” candy to my trick-or-treaters, so I think this will be this year’s treat holder! You can get 6 of them out of 1 sheet of 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper, so one pack of DSP will yield 72 treat holders – wow!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Toil & Trouble DSP – 4″ x 5-7/8″
- Score along 4″ side at 1″ and 3″
- Score along 5-7/8″ side at 2-1/4″ and 3-5/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SEPTEMBER HOST CODE – FMTT6B6M
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!