Ferrero Pop-Up Box with Video Tutorial
Today's project is a Ferrero/Lindor Pop-Up Box with a video tutorial!
Here's a different view:
Here's a view of it open:
And here's a close-up of the sentiment on the front:
This was such a fun box to make! I'd like to give credit to fellow German demonstrator Anna Hoffman for the design. I converted her metric measurements and made a few tweaks for my version. Here's my video tutorial:
Here are the templates:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Box Base – Shaded Spruce cardstock – 4-5/8″ x 6-5/8″
- Score along the 6-5/8″ side at 1-9/16″, 3-1/8″, 4-11/16″, and 6-1/4″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 4-5/8″ side at 1-9/16″ and 3-1/8″
- Pop-Up insert – Under the Mistletoe DSP – 2-3/8″ x 6-3/8″
- Score along the 6-3/8″ side at 1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2″, and 6″
- Make tick marks along the 6-3/8″ side at 3/4″, 2-1/4″, 3-3/4″, and 5-1/4″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 2-3/8″ side at 1-9/16″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
OCTOBER HOST CODE – TYT6BN3Q
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!