Today's project is a Lollipop Box created with the Envelope Punch Board and sized perfectly to fit a Tootsie Pop!
Here's a different view:
And here's a view from the top:
I'd like to give credit to fellow demonstrator Kathe Johnson from Inking Paper with Kat. She shared a similar project that I fell in love with and decided to “pixiefy” it and change the dimensions slightly.
This is such a quick & easy project and perfect for trick-or-treaters! You can make 4 of these out of a piece of 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock. I love a good Envelope Punch Board Project! Here's my video tutorial:
Here's the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Pumpkin Pie cardstock – 5-1/2″ x 4″
- Score along the 5-1/2″ side at 1-1/4″, 2-1/2″, 3-3/4″, and 5″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 4″ side at 1-1/4″, 2-1/2″, 3″, and 3-1/2″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today's post? I'd love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!