Lollipop Box with Video Tutorial
Today’s project is a Lollipop Box created with the Envelope Punch Board and sized perfectly to fit a Tootsie Pop!
Here’s a different view:
And here’s a view from the top:
I’d like to give credit to fellow demonstrator Kathe Johnson from Inking Paper with Kat. She shared a similar project that I fell in love with and decided to “pixiefy” it and change the dimensions slightly.
This is such a quick & easy project and perfect for trick-or-treaters! You can make 4 of these out of a piece of 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock. I love a good Envelope Punch Board Project! Here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8pm EST on my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE to set a reminder. Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
- Pumpkin Pie cardstock – 5-1/2″ x 4″
- Score along the 5-1/2″ side at 1-1/4″, 2-1/2″, 3-3/4″, and 5″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 4″ side at 1-1/4″, 2-1/2″, 3″, and 3-1/2″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
OCTOBER HOST CODE – TYT6BN3Q
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!