Welcome to InKing Royalty’s October Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by popular songs – this month’s song is “Monster Mash.” As you can guess, our Blog Hop today is filled with fun projects that are inspired by the spookiest night of the year – Halloween. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My project today is a fold-flat, no-glue box sized to fit a mini candle from Bath & Body Works!
Here’s a close-up view:
Here’s another view:
And here’s what the box looks like folded flat:
I wish my blog had smell-o-vision – this Pumpkin Apple mini candle smells SO good! I’ll include my measurements below, but here’s a video tutorial I shared previously for a different size:
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it! Have a wonderful & blessed day!
If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Rachael Shedeed at Bluebonnet Stampin’
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Pumpkin Pie cardstock – 10-5/8″ x 8″
- Score along 10-5/8″ side at 2-1/8″, 4-1/4″, 6-3/8″, and 8-1/2″
- Score along 8″ side at 1″, 3-1/8″, 4-7/8″, and 7″
- Score along 8″ side (only down to 4th horizontal score line) at 2-1/8″ and 5-7/8″ – OPTIONAL
- Toil & Trouble DSP:
- 1-5/8″ x 2″ – 4 pieces
- 2″ x 2″ – 2 pieces
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!