Crown Gift Box with Video Tutorial
Today’s project is a Crown Gift Box sized to fit an EOS lip balm, Ferrero Rocher, Lindor Truffle, or tea lights!
Here’s a view of how cool the top looks:
Here’s a different angle:
And here’s what the side looks like:
It’s such a cool box, isn’t it?!? And it’s really easy to make! I first came across the idea from fellow demonstrator Claudia Hange, but it may have originated from Stine im Flow. I’ve seen this style box shared by several others, which means it’s a great design and I’m so grateful for the inspiration. I’ve added my own twist to putting together this box, so here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- All is Bright DSP – 6-3/8″ x 4-1/2″
- Score along 6-3/8″ side at 1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2″, and 6″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 4-1/2″ side at 1-1/2″ and 3″
- Score diagonal lines as shown in the template above, then bring back the DSP to the score board and score along the 6-3/8″ side down to the intersection of the diagonal score lines at 3/4″, 2-1/4″, 3-3/4″, and 5-1/4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
NOVEMBER HOST CODE – HK2KCYVW
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!