Hand Cream Shadow Box
Today I’m sharing with you a shadow box to hold a Bath & Body Works Hand Cream!
Here are two different versions:
Here’s a closeup of the landscape version:
And here’s what the inside looks like:
Another close-up of the shadow box:
I shared this project during my Facebook Live last night and plan to have a shortened video tutorial for you next week! In the meantime, you will find the measurements below and here’s is a picture of the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Old Olive cardstock Shadow Box – 7-3/4″ x 10-3/4″
- Score on all 4 sides at 3/8″, 1-3/8″, 1-3/4″ and 2-3/4″
- Score on both short (7-3/4″) sides down to the 2nd score line at 3-1/8″ and 4-5/8″
- Score on both long (10-3/4″) sides down to the 4th score line at 2-1/4″ and 8-1/2″
- Under the Mistletoe DSP Sleeve – 7″ x 5-5/16″
- Score along the long (7″) side at 1-1/2″, 2-1/2″, 4-13/16″ and 5-13/16″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
NOVEMBER HOST CODE – HK2KCYVW
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!