Today’s project is a Hexagon Twist Top Gift Box sized to fit a Bath & Body Works Bath Fizzy!
Here’s a look at how cool the top is:
And here’s the perfect sentiment for a bath fizzy, don’t you think?:
I designed this after my dear friend Jackie gave me a really cool box she brought back from Europe for me to study! You can see it in my video tutorial :). This is the perfect gift box for the holidays for place settings, host gifts, or just because! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Shaded Spruce cardstock – 9-3/8″ x 6-3/4″
- Score along the 9-3/8″ side at 1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2″, 6″, 7-1/2″, and 9″
- Add tick marks along the 9-3/8″ side at 3/4″, 2-1/4″, 3-3/4″, 5-1/4″, 6-3/4″, and 8-1/4″
- Rotate clockwise and score at 2-5/8″ and 5-3/8″
- Score diagonal lines as pictured in the template above
- All is Bright DSP – 1-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ (6 pieces)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!