Today’s project is a Hexagon Twist Top Gift Box sized to fit a Bath & Body Works Bath Fizzy!
Here’s a look at how cool the top is:
And here’s the perfect sentiment for a bath fizzy, don’t you think?:
I designed this after my dear friend Jackie gave me a really cool box she brought back from Europe for me to study! You can see it in my video tutorial :). This is the perfect gift box for the holidays for place settings, host gifts, or just because! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Shaded Spruce cardstock – 9-3/8″ x 6-3/4″
- Score along the 9-3/8″ side at 1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2″, 6″, 7-1/2″, and 9″
- Add tick marks along the 9-3/8″ side at 3/4″, 2-1/4″, 3-3/4″, 5-1/4″, 6-3/4″, and 8-1/4″
- Rotate clockwise and score at 2-5/8″ and 5-3/8″
- Score diagonal lines as pictured in the template above
- All is Bright DSP – 1-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ (6 pieces)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
8 thoughts on “Hexagon Twist Top Gift Box with Video Tutorial”
Gorgeous box Julie, love the way it closes on the top and even the bottom of it looks fabulous.
I love your super detailed instructions, always clear and easy to follow.
And I love that DSP, it’s so elegant and festive.
Thank you so much for sharing.
I love this box! Thank you for such a wonderful video and directions, so easy to follow!
Beautiful! I so appreciate your clear and simple directions. Thank you!!
I love this box, but was wondering if your design is available for cricut scoring
Hi Ana! Thank you! No, it is not available for Cricut scoring.
I am new to stampin up products. I so appreciate you sharing your talents for all of us beginners. I live in Abilene Kansas and have a local demonstrator who gave me your blog information.
Thank you again.
It’s my pleasure, Diana! I am honored to inspire you and grateful you’re a fan! ❤️
OMG! This is so beautiful!
I love this box!