Mini Ghirardelli Treat Holder
Today’s project is a quick & easy treat holder for a Mini Ghirardelli Square!
Here’s a different view:
And here’s a view of how the Mini Ghirardelli Square fits inside:
These are really quick and easy to put together! All it takes is a 1-1/2” x 6-5/8” piece of Cardstock, plus a 1-1/2” x 2-1/2” piece of Designer Series Paper! I fell in love with THIS project by Daniela Gundlach and got to work figuring out the dimensions to fit a Mini Ghirardelli Square.
The width of this treat holder is narrower than the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch, so all you need to do is center the cardstock in the punch tray before punching. Such a versatile punch AND it's 10% off today and tomorrow! Be sure to check out the final 2 days of the Online Extravaganza – Ink & Tools are 10% off while supplies off and with a few exceptions. Check out the sale items HERE!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Be sure to stop back tomorrow for the InKing Royalty Blog Hop! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Whisper White cardstock – 6-5/8” x 1-1/2”
- Score along the 6-5/8″ side at 2-1/2″ & 5″
- Punch with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch at the end with the shorter section
- All is Bright DSP – 1-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ (trim off any excess as needed after adhering)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
NOVEMBER HOST CODE – HK2KCYVW
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!