Mini Hexagon Star Box with Video Tutorial
Today's project is a Mini Hexagon Star Box sized to fit a Ferrero Rocher/Lindor Truffle!
Here's view of the fun hexagon top:
Here's a different angle:
What's cool about this box is that it opens from the bottom so that I could close the top with the Clear Faceted Gem! Here's how the bottom looks:
This would be such a fun party or table favor for the holidays with a little chocolate treat inside! Without further ado, here's my video tutorial:
And here's the template:
I hope you all have a wonderful & blessed Thanksgiving and hope you are surrounded by loved ones! I am so incredibly grateful for each and every one of you – thank you for being such a blessing to me!
I hope to “see” some of you tonight, otherwise, I'll be back with a blog post on Friday with details about Online Extravaganza!
- Real Red cardstock – 4-7/8″ x 2-7/8″
- Score along the 4-7/8″ side at 3/4″, 1-1/2″, 2-1/4″, 3″, 3-3/4″, and 4-1/2″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 2-7/8″ side at 5/8″ and 2-1/8″
- Score diagonal lines as picture in the template above and then score down to the diagonal line intersections at 3/8″, 1-1/8″, 1-7/8″, 2-5/8″, 3-3/8″, and 4-1/8″
- Under the Mistletoe DSP – 1-1/2″ x 4-1/2″
- Score along the 4-1/2″ side at 3/4″, 1-1/2″, 2-1/4″, 3″, and 3-3/4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
NOVEMBER HOST CODE – HK2KCYVW
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!