Peaceful Poinsettia Christmas Wishes
Today's project is a card created with the Peaceful Poinsettia bundle!
Aren't those poinsettias to die for? So yummy in Cherry Cobbler and Gold Glimmer paper! We always had poinsettias in my house growing up, so I fell in love with the Peaceful Poinsettia bundle. The detailed poinsettia die fits perfectly in the solid poinsettia die, which makes it very easy to zip it through the Big Shot perfectly every time. Before I ran the Gold Glimmer paper through, I backed it with a piece of Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet. That makes it SO easy to adhere it to the Cherry Cobbler piece without the mess!
I love the rich colors of Mossy Meadow and Cherry Cobbler paired with the Wood Textures Designer Series Paper! And the Gold Glimmer Paper looks beautiful with those colors as well. This was a fun card to pull together! I had it in my mind all day today and I'm happy it came together!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Mossy Meadow card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded at 4-1/4″
- Cherry Cobbler layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Wood Textures DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
NOVEMBER HOST CODE – HK2KCYVW
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!