Mini Tic Tac Matchbox with Video Tutorial
I hope those of you who celebrate had a wonderful Christmas yesterday! I love seeing the wonder of Christmas through my kiddos’ eyes, but they sure are hard to keep up with, so this post is coming out late today!
Today’s project is a Mini Tic Tac Matchbox for Valentine’s Day! It’s almost time for the launch of the Occasions Catalog, so I couldn’t wait to start playing with some of the new goodies!
Here’s what fits inside:
And here’s a pair of them:
This is a fun, quick & easy Envelope Punch Board project! I had designed this mini matchbox a few months ago, but haven’t had a chance to share my tutorial until now. I found the mini Tic Tac boxes on Amazon HERE – they’re adorable!
Wouldn’t these matchboxes be great for little Valentines? This project features some of the new Valentine-themed products from the Occasions Catalog, which launches on January 3! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8pm EST on my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE to set a reminder! Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!!
- Flirty Flamingo cardstock – 3-3/8″ x 3-3/8″
- Starting punch & score lines on the Envelope Punch Board are at 1″ and 2″
- All My Love DSP (belly band): 1-3/8″ x 3-5/8″
- Score from both ends at 5/8″ and 1-11/32″ (just before 1-3/8″)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
DECEMBER HOST CODE – TBCQHFGJ
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!