Today’s project is a Valentine’s Box sized to fit a single-serve Nutella!
Here’s a closer look:
Here’s what the back looks like:
And here’s a different angle:
This was such a fun box to create! It features a new stamp set called Hey Love, which is simply adorable and fun for all ages! Here’s a closer look at the Hey Love stamp set:
I love all the images in this set! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
CLICK HERE to purchase the single-serve Nutella packages!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I will be taking another quick blogging break, but I’ll be back on January 2! Wishing all of you a wonderful, blessed, and Happy New Year!
- Lovely Lipstick cardstock – 6″ x 4-1/4″
- Score along the 6″ side at 2-1/4″, 2-3/4″, 5″ and 5-1/2″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 4-1/4″ side at 1/2″, 3-1/4″ and 3-3/4″
- Basic Black layer – 2-1/8″ x 2-5/8″
- Whisper White layer – 2″ x 2-1/2″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
DECEMBER HOST CODE – TBCQHFGJ
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!