Mini Toblerone Triangular Box
Today’s project is a Mini Toblerone Triangular Box!
Here’s a close-up:
And here’s what it looks like from the side:
I originally saw THIS idea from fellow demonstrator Tatjana Fröhlinger, but didn’t see any measurements, so I measured them and came up with my own. I’ve seen similar projects from Linda Parker and Sam Donald as well. Such a fun shape for a treat box! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
I purchased the Mini Toblerone from Amazon HERE.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Crumb Cake cardstock – 3-1/2″ x 4-1/4″
- Score along the 3-1/2″ side at 1″, 2″, and 3″ and add tick marks at 1-1/2″ at the top and bottom
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 4-1/4″ side at 1″ and 3-1/4″
- OPTIONAL: Rotate counter-clockwise and score along the 3-1/2″ side at 5/8″ and 2-3/8″ skipping the middle section as pictured in the template above
- All My Love Designer Series Paper – 1-1/2″ x 3-1/2″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
JANUARY HOST CODE – XDYJPFZW
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!