Hershey’s Nuggets Storybook with Video Tutorial
Today's project is a Hershey's Nuggets Storybook!
Here's a closer look:
And another angle:
And a top view:
And here's what the inside looks like:
How cute is that?!? It has a velcro closure, but you could use magnets instead! I've had this project on my list for some time now, and Mary Fish's project from yesterday inspired and reminded me of it, so I got to work figuring out the measurements and mechanics of the box. Without further ado, here's my video tutorial:
And here's the template for the interior box:
I know I'm going to get a lot of questions, so here's where I purchased the Velcro dots: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001ASD850/
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Call Me Clover interior box – 3-7/8″ x 4-1/2″
- Score along all 4 sides at 5/8″ and 1-1/4″
- Grapefruit Grove for book cover – 2-1/4″ x 3-5/8″
- Score along the 3-5/8″ side at 1-1/2″ and 2-1/8″
- Grapefruit Grove for book wrap-around – 1″ x 2-9/16″
- Score from one end at 3/8″, rotate 180 degrees and score from the other end at 1-1/2″
- Painted Seasons DSP – 1-3/8″ x 2-1/8″ (2 pieces)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
FEBRUARY HOST CODE – 4JVWSXQD
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green 3/8″ Reversible Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!