Today’s project is a super cute Tic Tac Gift Box featuring the Dear Doily Bundle!
Here’s a closer look at the box:
Here’s a different angle:
And here’s how the Tic Tac container fits:
I am in love with the Dear Doily Bundle! It can be used for so many different occasions. The Doily Builder dies make some of the most beautiful doilies, and the small doily on this project is one of my favorites! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here are the templates:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
- Box Base – 3-5/8″ x 5-3/4″
- Score along the 5-3/4″ side at 1-7/8″, 2-5/8″, 4-1/2″, and 5-1/4″
- Score along the 3-5/8″ side at 3/4″
- Box Lid – 2-3/16″ x 5-7/8″
- Score along the 5-7/8″ side at 1-29/32 (just after 1-7/8″), 2-11/16″, 4-19/32″ (just before 4-5/8″), and 5-3/8″
- Score along the 2-3/16″ side at 1-3/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
FEBRUARY HOST CODE – 4JVWSXQD
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Coastal Cabana/Granny Apple Green 3/8″ Reversible Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!