Today’s project is an Andes Mint Treat Box, dressed up for St. Patrick’s Day!
Here’s a closer look:
And a different angle:
Here’s what the box looks like open:
It’s a reinforced box, so it’s a sturdy little thing! Two of the larger Andes Mints will fit perfectly. One Hershey’s Snack Size bar will fit, but with a little alteration you can fit two of them! Also, Hershey’s Nuggets will fit too!
I used the Amazing Life Bundle for this project along with the green pattern from the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper, which reminded me of St. Patrick’s Day! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Call Me Clover cardstock – 3-7/8″ x 5-7/8″
- Score on all 4 sides at 5/8″ and 1-1/4″
- Happiness Blooms DSP – 3-15/32″ x 5-15-32″ (a hair smaller than 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″)
- Score on all 4 sides at 1/2″ and 1″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
MARCH HOST CODE – FH6N2QYD
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Dot to Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!