Welcome to InKing Royalty’s March Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around GREEN. We are excited to share our creations with you today – there’s a wonderful variety of styles and occasions celebrated in this hop! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My project for today’s hop is a Father’s Day card in Tranquil Tide! This beautiful green will be retiring with the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog on June 3 – but it will likely sell out before then, so get it while you can! Here’s my card:
I love this pattern from the Classic Garage Designer Series Paper! And Tranquil Tide paired with Crumb Cake is the perfect combo for this masculine card. The wrench from the Classic Garage Metal Elements is adhered using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen and so far it’s holding strong! Mini Glue Dots work too ;).
This card is easy to make multiples of – my favorite kind! So I’ll have a nice little stash to send out to the dad dudes in my life!
- Crumb Cake card base – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored and folded in half at 4-1/4″
- Tranquil Tide layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Classic Garage DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
COLOR COMBINATION (CLICK ON ANY COLOR TO SHOP ONLINE):
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8:00pm EST on my Facebook Page! I’ll be live for about 30 minutes demonstrating a fun project from start to finish! We have a lot of fun together, so I hope you can join me! CLICK HERE to set a reminder! Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Robin Myren at Songbird Designs by Robin
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
MARCH HOST CODE – FH6N2QYD
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Dot to Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!