Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg Treat Box
Today’s project is a Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg Treat Box dressed up for Easter!
Here’s a closer look:
Here’s a different angle:
How cool is that box?!? I’d like to give credit to fellow German demonstrator Katja Hamann for the idea & inspiration! I resized the box to fit a Reese’s Peanut Butter Egg for Easter, but this box could hold many other things. Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Don’t forget I’ll be live on my Facebook Page tonight at 8pm EST to share my top 10 reasons why becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator is the BEST DECISION EVER! CLICK HERE to set a reminder. I hope to “see” you tonight! Have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Pool Party cardstock – 6-1/4″ x 5-3/8″
- Score along the 6-1/4″ side at 5/8″, 1-5/8″, 4-5/8″, and 5-5/8″
- Score along the 5-3/8″ side at 3/4″, 2-1/2″, 3-1/4″, and 5″
- Score along the 5-3/8″ side only down to the 1st horizontal score line at 3/8″ and 2-7/8″ (flip cardstock to score the opposite side)
- Painted Seasons DSP:
- 1-5/8″ x 2-7/8″ (1 piece)
- 7/8″ x 1-5/8″ (2 pieces)
- 5/8″ x 2-7/8″ (2 pieces)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
MARCH HOST CODE – FH6N2QYD
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Dot to Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!