Charlotte OnStage 2019 General Swap
Today's project is the general swap I made 100 of to share with other demonstrators! It's an explosion treat holder!
Here's how it opens:
Here's it is open a little more:
And here it is all the way open – all it takes is a sheet of 6″ x 6″ piece of Designer Series Paper to create!
I've shared this project before HERE, but the only difference is instead of a magnetic closure, I just tucked the tab in – how easy is that?!? Here's my video tutorial:
And here's the template:
Here's the infinity photo of the 100 boxes I made:
And here they all are:
These were so quick & easy to make! In these boxes, I put a small York Peppermint Patty – yum! It sure was fun to spread some cheer with my fellow demos!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Designer Series Paper – 6″ x 6″
- Score one side at 2″ and 4″
- Score the other side at 2″, 2-1/2″, 4-1/2″, and 5″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
APRIL HOST CODE – Y7FPV2KG
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Black/Silver 1/4″ Striped Metallic Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!