Today’s project is a Ghirardelli Bunny Treat Box, but it can hold so many other things too!
Here’s a closer look at the box:
Here’s a different angle:
And here’s what the box looks like open:
While this box was designed to hold a Ghirardelli Bunny, it will also fit 2 Mini Ghirardelli Squares, a Snack Size Hershey’s Bar, a large size Andes Mint, and I’m sure you could fit many other fun treats too!
This is quick & easy to make and only needs a 4″ x 5″ piece of cardstock, so you can get 4 of these out of an 8-1/2″ x 11″ piece of cardstock. Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
I order my magnets from Total Element HERE.
I’m headed to Charlotte this weekend for OnStage Local, a demonstrators-only event and I’ll get my hands on the new Annual Catalog! I can’t wait! I’ll try to post fun things while I’m there on my Facebook Page, so be sure to stop by and follow my page!
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Highland Heather cardstock – 4″ x 5″
- Score along the 4″ side at 1/2″ from both sides (or 1/2″ and 3-1/2″)
- Score along the 5″ side at 1-1/2″, 2″, 3-1/2″, and 4″
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP:
- 1-3/8″ x 2-7/8″ (2 pieces)
- 7/8″ x 2-7/8″ (1 piece)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
APRIL HOST CODE – Y7FPV2KG
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Black/Silver 1/4″ Striped Metallic Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!