Today’s project is a Mini Reester Bunny Shadow Box!
Here’s what the shadow box looks like:
How adorable is that?!? I’ve never seen these little guys before, but I guess they’ve been around for a little while. As soon as I saw them, I had to have them. And they’re yummy to boot ;). Since they’re so adorable, they needed a special box!
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Calypso Coral cardstock – 6-3/8″ x 7-1/8″
- Score on all 4 sides at 1/2″, 1-1/8″, 1-5/8″, and 2-1/4″
- Score on both short sides at 2-3/4″ x 3-5/8″, but only down to the 2nd horizontal score line
- Gingham Gala DSP – 2-5/8″ x 5-1/2″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
APRIL HOST CODE – Y7FPV2KG
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Black/Silver 1/4″ Striped Metallic Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!