Today’s project is a Gift Card Gift Bag!
It’s teacher appreciation time here in Atlanta, so I wanted something cute to thank my kiddos’ teachers and bus driver! I was inspired by fellow German demonstrator Julia Maser’s project and decided to convert her measurements and resize the gift bag to fit a gift card! This would be perfect to give a gift card to someone for any occasion! Here’s what’s inside:
I’ve wrapped a dozen Starburst in one of our 3″ x 6″ gusseted cellophane bags tied with a Calypso Coral 3/8″ Satin Ribbon bow. The finished dimensions of this box fit both the candy and a gift card perfectly: 3-3/8″ H x 3-3/8″ L x 7/8″ D. Here’s a different view:
And another angle:
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template for your reference:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Happiness Blooms DSP – 9″ x 5-1/2″
- Score along the 9″ side at 3-3/8″, 4-1/4″, 7-5/8″, and 8-1/2″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 5-1/2″ side at 7/8″, then flip the DSP and score at 4-1/4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
MAY HOST CODE – NYDQUJTC
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!