Today’s project is a treat cube with an inset lid!
Here’s a view from the top:
And here’s what I have inside:
Isn’t that so cute?!? I was inspired by THIS PIN and got to work “pixie-fying” it to fit a Ferrero Rocher! It will also fit a Lindor Truffle, a tea light, a Ferrero Rafaello… you name it! The box base measures 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ and the inset lid is slightly smaller.
The cute cut-out hearts come from the Support Ribbon Framelits (which are carrying over), but this would also be cute using other shapes like a star for Memorial Day/4th of July!
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
Here’s the template for the box base:
And here’s the template for the box lid:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! If you give this project a try, please feel free to share it on social media using the hashtag #paperpixie and I’ll be sure to check it out! I’m taking a blogging break until Tuesday, so have a wonderful & blessed LONG weekend!
- Melon Mambo (box base) – 3″ x 6-3/8″
- Score along the 3″ side at 1-1/2″
- Score along the 6-3/8″ side at 1-1/2″, 3″, 4-1/2″, and 6″
- Everything is Rosy DSP (box lid) – 4-3/8″ x 4-3/8″
- Score on all 4 sides at 1-1/2″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
MAY HOST CODE – NYDQUJTC
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blends Markers Combo Pack!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!