Delightful Tag Topper Gift Box
Today’s project is a gift box featuring a unique closure using the Delightful Tag Topper Punch!
Here’s a view of the top of the box:
This box is a great size measuring 2″H x 2″W x 2″D – you can fit all kinds of treats/gifts in here. I came up with measurements to allow for a unique closure. The ribbon wraps around the box and comes up through the holes created with the Delightful Tag Topper Punch and the knot holds it all in place. I’m in love with the closure!
Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template for your reference:
I hope you’ll give this project a try! Thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a wonderful & blessed weekend! I’ll be busy working on preparing my product shares (wink)!
- Purple Posy cardstock – 8″ x 8-3/4″
- Score along the 8″ side at 1″, 3″, 5″, and 7″
- Score along the 8-3/4″ side at 1-3/8″, 3-3/8″, 5-3/8″, and 7-3/8″
- Woven Threads DSP – 1-3/4″ x 1-3/4″ (4 pieces)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
JUNE HOST CODE – CUNDJZKE
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!