Follow Your Art Shadowbox Frame
Today's project is a Shadowbox Frame featuring the Follow Your Art Suite!
Goodness, did I have fun designing this shadow box! I got to hang with one of my favorite people, Brian King, a couple of weekends ago and he asked me to help him design a project for his stamp club. So, we worked together to design a shadow box to showcase products from the Come Sail Away Suite. You can check out Brian's version HERE!
After coming up with the shadow box measurements for Brian, I couldn't wait to design my own and just had to feature the Follow Your Art Suite of products – LOVE! Here's another view:
And without further ado, here's my video tutorial:
Here's the template:
What do you think? Will you give this project a try and feature your own favorite suite of products? What a fun gift to give to someone, made with your own two hands, that they can display and smile every time they see it!
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Pacific Point cardstock for shadow box – 8-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Score on all 4 sides at 1/2″, 1″, 1-1/2″, 2″
- Score on opposite sides at 2-1/2″ and 6″, but only down to the 2nd horizontal score line
- Pacific Point cardstock for kickstand – 2-1/2″ x 8-1/2″
- Score along the 8-1/2″ side at 1″, 2″, 5″, and 8″
- Crushed Curry layer – 3-3/8″ x 3-3/8″
- Calypso Coral layer – 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″
- Follow Your Art DSP – 3″ x 3″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
JUNE HOST CODE – CUNDJZKE
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!