Fragrance Mist Gift Box
Today’s tutorial is for a beautiful gift box for a Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist featuring items from the Perennial Essence product suite!
Here’s a different angle:
Here’s another angle:
And here’s a closer look at that beautiful flower topper:
I heat embossed the vellum with clear embossing powder and I LOVE the results! Okay, one last look at the box:
What do you think? While I designed it for a Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist, I am sure you can find many other things that will fit in this box! Wouldn’t this be a great host gift? Or just a sweet gift for a friend. I love the way this box closes too. Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Blackberry Bliss cardstock – 7″ x 10″
- Score along the 7″ side at 1-5/8″, 3-1/4″, 4-7/8″, and 6-1/2″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 10″ side at 1-5/8″, 6-7/8″, and 8-1/2″
- Perennial Essence DSP:
- 1-1/2″ x 5-1/8″ (4 pieces)
- 1-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ (1 piece)
- FINISHED SIZE – 1-5/8″ x 1-5/8″ x 5-1/4″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
JUNE HOST CODE – CUNDJZKE
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!