Welcome to InKing Royalty’s July Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around SUNSHINE. The Sun is the single most important source of energy for life on Earth – it guides our clocks, calendars and planting schedules. We may be enduring a heat wave this week, but we still associate the Sun with positivity, joy and renewal. We are excited to share our creations with you today! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
My project for today is a bright & cheery card featuring the Believe You Can stamp set! When I think of sunshine, I also think of rainbows!
Believe You Can is a host set that can be purchased with Stampin’ Rewards earned on orders of $150 or more! As soon as I saw it, I knew it was going to be the first thing I purchased with my Stampin’ Rewards!
I used my Stampin’ Blends to color some of the stamped image – the coloring really makes it pop! The background panel is 7/8″ strips of cardstock adhered at the same angle as the Stitched Nested Label die I used to cut out the sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Have a wonderful & blessed day!
If you get stuck during the blog hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Shawn de Oliveira at Shawn Stamps
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Jan Dufour at Stamp Me Silly
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Robbye Hamilton at Miss Hammie’s Crafts
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Basic Black card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Rainbow diagonal layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
12 thoughts on “Sunshine for the InKing Royalty Blog Hop”
This card would bring a smile to anyone’s face! Love the colors
I love the brightness of your card, and every other part of it! I could not help but smile.
A bright and happy card. Lots of sunshine!
Hello Julie: Oh my gosh!! this card is full of positive energy, awesome design and colors, you can’t help but smile.
To top it all, the sentiment is one of the most uplifting and encouraging ones I’ve seen, and I believe in it whole-heartedly.
Thank you so much for sharing.
So bright and cheery. Love the colors and the diagonal is spot on.
GREAT card!!! I love all the colors & the perfect sentiment. This will work for many occasions.
Thanks for sharing!!!
Well just how awesome are those cardstock stripes!!! This card is completely perfectly Amazing!!! Love it!
Beautifully cheerful and colorful. I’m completely impressed with the precision of the diagonal stripes and the perfect placement of the sentiment banner, which lined right up with the diagonals. Fabulous!!
It’s bright and cheerful and has a sun! This card is perfect!
I love your rainbow card, and how the angle is the same as the label. Gal after my own heart!!! Also love that you used a rewards set.
It would be impossible for this card to be more sunshiney than it already is. Love it, Julie!
This is one of my favorite cards EVER! Julie, I just love this and am totally CASE’ing when I get home from vacay 🙂