Today’s project is a cute little treat box for an Altoids Smalls tin! This project features items from the Night Before Christmas product suite!
Here’s a closer look:
Here’s the top view:
And here’s how the ribbon wraps around the outside of the box, where you can also see a bit of the diagonal closure:
Here’s how it opens:
And here’s the view from the top while it’s open:
I was inspired by THIS treat box, created by Tina Ehlich, and loved how it opened, so I got to work and designed this version to hold a tin of Altoids Smalls! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Finished Box Size – 2-1/2″H x 1-3/4″W x 3/4″D
- Pretty Peacock cardstock: 3-1/4″ x 7-1/2″
- Score along the 3-1/4″ side at 3/4″ from each side
- Score along the 7-1/2″ side at 2-1/2″, 3-1/4″, 5-3/4″, and 6-1/2″
- Night Before Christmas DSP:
- 1-5/8″ x 2-3/8″ (2 pieces)
- 1-5/8″ x 7/8″ (1 piece)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SEPTEMBER HOST CODE – QSBPYPNR
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!