Today’s project is a fun treat box for a box of raisins featuring items from the Monster Bash suite!
Here’s a closer look at the box:
Here’s a view from the top:
And here’s how the top opens:
How fun is that?! And what parent wouldn’t love for their trick-or-treater to receive a box of raisins instead of candy, huh? 🙂
This is a quick, easy, and fun box to put together! You can get 2 boxes out of 1 sheet of 8-1/2″ x 11″ cardstock and you can get 24 pieces of Designer Series Paper out of 1 sheet of 12″ x 12″ DSP. Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the template for your reference:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Basic Black cardstock – 5″ x 6-1/2″
- Score along the 6-1/2″ side at 2-1/4″, 3″, 5-1/4″, and 6″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 5″ side at 3/4″, 3-3/4″, and 4-1/2″
- Monster Bash DSP – 2″ x 2-3/4″ (2 pieces)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
SEPTEMBER HOST CODE – QSBPYPNR
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!