Today’s project is a remix of one of my favorite quick & easy treat holders! I’ve created it using products from the Wrapped In Plaid product suite.
Inside this treat holder, you can fit 2 Ghirardelli Squares (without filling) or a York Peppermint Patty – I’m sure other goodies as well! Here’s how it opens:
And here’s what it looks like open even more:
Here’s a top angle:
And here’s how sharp it looks from the side:
Love it! This is one of my “go to” treat holders, because all you need is a 6″ x 6″ piece of paper! Without further ado, here’s the video tutorial I’ve shared before:
And here’s the template:
Have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Wrapped in Plaid DSP – 6″ x 6″
- Score along one side at 2″ and 4″
- Score along the other side at 2″, 2-1/2″, 4-1/2″, and 5″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!