Explosion Treat Holder – REMIX!
Today’s project is a remix of one of my favorite quick & easy treat holders! I’ve created it using products from the Wrapped In Plaid product suite.
Inside this treat holder, you can fit 2 Ghirardelli Squares (without filling) or a York Peppermint Patty – I’m sure other goodies as well! Here’s how it opens:
And here’s what it looks like open even more:
Here’s a top angle:
And here’s how sharp it looks from the side:
Love it! This is one of my “go to” treat holders, because all you need is a 6″ x 6″ piece of paper! Without further ado, here’s the video tutorial I’ve shared before:
And here’s the template:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8:00pm EST. CLICK HERE to set a Facebook reminder. Have a wonderful & blessed day – hope to “see” you tonight!
- Wrapped in Plaid DSP – 6″ x 6″
- Score along one side at 2″ and 4″
- Score along the other side at 2″, 2-1/2″, 4-1/2″, and 5″
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
OCTOBER HOST CODE – GH4ZN79T
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!