Best Dressed 6×6 Treat Holder
Looking for a project to use up you 6×6 stash of Designer Series Paper? Look no further than this Splitcoast Stampers Tutorial that was shared today by fellow demonstrator Dee Slater! Here’s my take on this fun treat holder using sneak peek products from the upcoming Mini Catalog!
This features the beautiful Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper paired with the Dressed to Impress Bundle! I also added some Champagne Rhinestones and Petal Pink Metallic-Edge Ribbon – all products that will be available for purchase starting January 3!
I punched a piece of Lovely Lipstick cardstock from the Everyday Label Punch, which is a great backdrop for the label die from the All Dressed Up dies!
This great treat holder came together so quickly! And I love how it uses a 6×6 piece of paper! I hope you’ll give this project a try!
Don’t forget about the Online Extravaganza – it ends TOMORROW!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Best Dressed DSP – 6″ x 6″
- Lovely Lipstick cardstock – 2-1/2″ x 3″
- Score on all 4 sides at 3/4″
NOVEMBER HOST CODE – KYVPPMKA
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Gray Granite 1/2″ Textured Weave Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!