Today’s project is a Gift Card Gift/Treat Box, perfect for the holidays!
It is sized to fit both a gift card and a C.O. Bigelow Lip Shine, but it will also fit Hershey’s Kisses, Hershey’s Nuggets, Life Savers, etc. Here’s another angle:
Here’s a top view:
And here’s the back showing where the gift card fits:
Isn’t that so fun?!? I really love this box! It’s a great way to give a gift card with an extra treat for so many occasions! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the UPDATED template for your reference:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Finished gift box compartment size – 1″H x 4-1/4″W x 1″D (the height of the gift card gift box is 2-1/4″)
- Mossy Meadow cardstock: 6-1/2″ x 6-3/4″
- Score along the 6-3/4″ side at 1″, 5-1/4″, and 6-1/4″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 6-1/2″ side at 2-1/4″, 3-1/4″, 4-1/4″, and 5-1/4″
- Also score at 1-1/4″, but only down to the horizontal score line
- Brightly Gleaming DSP:
- 2-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ (1 piece)
- 1-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ (1 piece)
- 7/8″ x 4-1/8″ (2 pieces)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
NOVEMBER HOST CODE – KYVPPMKA
Please apply this month’s host code for all orders under $150. If you place an order of $75 or more (before shipping & taxes), you’ll earn this month’s free gift: Gray Granite 1/2″ Textured Weave Ribbon!
- $75 – $149.99 Order: You must apply the host code to your order to receive this month’s free gift.
- $150+ Order: Do not apply the host code. You’ll automatically qualify for my free gift this month as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards!