Today’s project is a Gift Card Gift/Treat Box, perfect for the holidays!
It is sized to fit both a gift card and a C.O. Bigelow Lip Shine, but it will also fit Hershey’s Kisses, Hershey’s Nuggets, Life Savers, etc. Here’s another angle:
Here’s a top view:
And here’s the back showing where the gift card fits:
Isn’t that so fun?!? I really love this box! It’s a great way to give a gift card with an extra treat for so many occasions! Without further ado, here’s my video tutorial:
And here’s the UPDATED template for your reference:
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed weekend!
- Finished gift box compartment size – 1″H x 4-1/4″W x 1″D (the height of the gift card gift box is 2-1/4″)
- Mossy Meadow cardstock: 6-1/2″ x 6-3/4″
- Score along the 6-3/4″ side at 1″, 5-1/4″, and 6-1/4″
- Rotate clockwise and score along the 6-1/2″ side at 2-1/4″, 3-1/4″, 4-1/4″, and 5-1/4″
- Also score at 1-1/4″, but only down to the horizontal score line
- Brightly Gleaming DSP:
- 2-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ (1 piece)
- 1-1/8″ x 4-1/8″ (1 piece)
- 7/8″ x 4-1/8″ (2 pieces)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
9 thoughts on “Gift Card Gift Box Tutorial”
Great gift card box, and as always your tutorial and template are great. Enjoy your Autumn weekend.
Thank you so much, Stella! Enjoy the extra hour of sleep this weekend!
I love this box…Julie I pray your holiday season is filled with blessings.
Thank you so much, Nancy! Blessings to you!
Hello Julie, I’m so sorry I missed this post, I had family from Mexico visiting on their way to The Netherlands, it was kind of busy but so much fun.
This is such a fabulous little box, versatile as well as beautiful, the DSP is just perfect for this sweet Christmas project.
As always your video is a joy to watch.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Thank you so much, Maria!
What a wonderful tutorial. You have solved my, ‘What will I do for Christmas presents?’ problem.
Thank you so much, Denise! Honored to inspire you!
Is this what you showed that also holds the BBW hand cream?? I will be making this for sure !!