Welcome to InKing Royalty’s November Blog Hop! This year’s Blog Hop themes are inspired by a single word – and this month our projects are centered around GRATEFUL. Thanksgiving is tomorrow, and we are grateful you’ve stopped by! We are excited to share our Thanksgiving-themed or grateful-centered projects with you! After you read my post, I hope you’ll hop over to the next person on the list at the base of this post.
Today’s project is a thank you card that also holds a gift card!
Here’s what the card looks like open:
I’ve shared this gift card holder before, so I have a video tutorial for you!
It’s such a quick & easy project and can be used for so many occasions!
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you’ll hop along to the next stop on the blog hop, Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments. There’s lots of inspiration to be found in this group – and you don’t want to miss it!
Tonight is my Weekly Wednesday Facebook Live at 8:00pm EST! CLICK HERE to set a Facebook reminder. If you need a break from cooking, come hang out for 30 minutes with me as I share another really cool gift card holder! Have a wonderful & blessed day and hope to “see” you tonight!
If you get stuck during the Blog Hop, please use this line-up as a guide:
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Linda Krueger at The Stamp Coach
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie ← YOU ARE HERE!
- Sheryl Abernathy at Elegant Sentiments
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Pam Morris at Tap Tap Stamp
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Sheryl Sharp at Sharp Notes by Sheryl
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Merry Merlot cardstock – 4-1/4″ x 11″
- Score along the 11″ side at 2-1/2″ and 5-1/2″
- Come to Gather DSP:
- 1″ x 4″ (1 pc)
- 2-1/4″ x 4″ (1 pc)
- 2-3/4″ x 4″ (1 pc)
SUPPLIES (CLICK ON ANY PRODUCT TO SHOP ONLINE):
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use my current host code on orders under $150! Customers who place an order of $25 or more earn Pixie Perks!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!