Botanical Prints Sneak Peek – Take Two!
Merry Christmas Eve! Today’s project is another card featuring products from the Botanical Prints Product Medley – I love these beautiful products!
The corner die cuts from the Botanical Prints dies really take this card up a notch – you’ll see more projects with these corner dies from me for sure!
My inspiration for this card comes from the beautiful handmade albums my mom used to make! She used to tie the ribbon at an angle and add a cross-stitched album name where my stamped sentiment is.
Thank you so much for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful & blessed day!
- Pretty Peacock card base – 4-1/4″ x 11″, scored and folded in half at 5-1/2″
- Basic Black layer – 3-3/4″ x 5″
- Botanical Prints DSP layer – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″
Have a question or comment about today’s post? I’d love to hear from you!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Use this month’s host code on orders under $150! Orders of $75 or more will receive a free gift from me!
- Check out my Pixie Perks program to learn how you can earn a $50 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read my Top 10 Reasons why purchasing the $99 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit my gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!
PROJECT SUPPLY LIST: